BENJAMIN BUTTON

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward - Kierkegaard

BENJAMIN BUTTON,这一部戏,
每次回头想想,就让人感触,让人醒悟,还有不少启发.这真是一部好电影.
对我来说,算是<阿甘正传>后,另一部很有意思的电影吧!

他片尾写给他女儿的信,是多么的有意思.
"For what it's worth, it's never too late, or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. 
You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. 
We can make the best or the worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of. 
If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. "
每当我觉得我对我的人生不满意的时候,这些话就会在我脑力环绕着.
我会告诉自己,再来过一次,再重新开始.
就会慢慢的找回勇气和力量再继续努力.
不会为自己的失败就裹足不前.
人生有无限的可能,无限的美好.


在片尾的一段话,也给我很大的..启发?我还找不到形容词,或许,再多几年,我就会更加的明白吧!

"Some people, were born to sit by a river. Some get struck by lightning. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people, dance."

我是那些人呢?Some are????
我在寻找中,也在成为中.
多么奇妙的人生~

评论

热门博文